Refunds & Returns
- If you have had a change of mind, you must return the item to Nirvaper; unused, in its original packaging and in perfect condition within 7 days for a refund.
- Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers.
- Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition.
- You will not be refunded any and all postage costs incurred by Nirvaper.
- All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing.
- The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address.
- We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
- We regret that we cannot accept returns on the following non-faulty products:
- The products(s) has/have been personalised, made to order or customised in any way.
- The packaging or any of the individual product components, has been unsealed or damaged.
- The product(s) is/are perishable.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at Nirvaper in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
- If the product you have ordered is faulty you may return it.
- Atomisers may be returned within 14 Days of purchase only, all other items may be returned within 30 days.
- Parcels or items damaged in transit must be verbally reported to Nirvaper upon receipt, we do however recommend that where you are able to identify a parcel has been damaged, you refuse delivery to mitigate your own risk.
- Please contact a member of our Customer Services team and they will instruct you on how to return the items to us and issue a Returns Authorisation Code. Failure to do this will delay your return being processed. You are also required to complete a Returns Form (sent in response to your initial report e-mail) and return this with your item.
- When returning faulty items we may still ask you to return goods yourself.
- On receipt Nicotive will repair or replace the product in its entirety, or by replacing the faulty component(s).
- We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
- We will repair / replace any defective components which are under warranty but under no circumstances are refunds possible for any product which has been opened and used in any way.
- If the deadline for reporting parcels damaged during transit is not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
- We will not confirm that we have received your return.
- After receipt of your goods we aim to issue replacements / refunds within 7 working days.
All returns should be posted to: Nirvaper, Unit P19, Gorton Shopping Centre, Garratt Way, Manchester, M18 8LD.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.